Cleaning carpets is not an easy task. Carpet steam cleaners are used to make this work easier. They have several advantages. They remove dirt, stains, allergens, mud and other debris from the carpet. The steam is also effective for getting rid of dust mites. The steam carpet cleaner utilizes water heated between 82-100 degrees Celsius and the steam deeply cleans the carpet.
How to use a carpet steam cleaner
- Move away the furniture. This helps you access your carpet easily with the steam cleaner and the vacuum.
- Remove any small items from the carpet area and put away any valuables that may fall into the carpet. This could help prevent them from being vacuumed
- Before you use the carpet steam cleaner, you must vacuum the carpets to remove any excess debris. This allows the steam cleaner to focus on deeper stains and grime by removing the top layer of dust and crumbs.
- Fill the water container with hot water and some cleaning solution. Many steam cleaners come with their own bottle of detergent, but you can also use carpet shampoo or soap from the grocery store. Always follow the instructions given when using shampoo and the steam cleaner. Not following the given instructions could damage the steam cleaner as well as the carpets.
- Figure out a way to clean the room efficiently. Use the steam cleaner in straight lines to avoid missing any parts of the carpet. Steam cleaners work slower than vacuum cleaners. So, move the cleaner in a moderate speed. Start from the furthest corner from the doorway or the entrance to the next room and work your way up.
- After the steam cleaning process allows the carpet to dry out properly before moving in the furniture or walking on the carpets. Wear socks or cover your feet with plastic bags if you are walking on them.
- It is best to air out the room with a fan or opening the windows and doors to let out the fumes.
What is the best home carpet cleaner?
Carpet steam cleaners evolve with time and the advancements of technology. Buying a carpet steam cleaner is a good investment in the long run. But choosing the right kind of carpet steam cleaner is quite a challenge. Carpet steam cleaners come in various shapes and sizes. They offer various cleaning options. So, here are five of the best carpet steam cleaners in the market. When choosing a steam cleaner various factors must be considered such as the cleaning effectiveness, drying effectiveness, noise, accessories and the empty weight.
Bissel Proheat 2X lift-off pet
This beast of a steam cleaning machine takes the best overall price. Renowned for its cleaning and drying effectiveness it can be used as deep carpet cleaner and shampooer or as a portable spot and upholstery cleaner. It has a cleaning path width of 12 inches. This cleaner comes with a 6-foot hose, spot cleaner tools and 2 Bissell shampoo formula samples.
Bissel Proheat 2X revolution Pet Pro
This cleaner is best for small areas. Best suited for those who need a lightweight, easy to steer machine. This cleaner can cover about 32 square feet from one tank. It comes with Express Cleaning Mode for cleaning smaller areas with lighter staining. This mode allows the carpet to dry out within one hour. The 2 in 1 pet upholstery tool removes pet hair, stains and odors from upholstery. The hose is 8 feet long. And the lightweight design allows the cleaner to be carried around even with a full tank.
Hoover power scrub Deluxe
This is the best cleaner for area rugs. This cleaner is best suited for those who are on a tight budget. With its 33 square feet range per reservoir, this machine comes with an 8-foot-long hose. The machine speeds up the drying process by heating the air. This allows the user to replace the furniture much faster. This cleaner comes with a stair tool, upholstery tool, Crevice tool and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution.
Bissel Big Green Machine
As the name suggests, this machine is big and heavy. It is a professional level machine and is best suited for homes with large spaces that need to be cleaned often. With its huge size, comes an even larger cleaning power. This machine can remove years of grime, oil and dirt from the carpets. It can clean on both the forward pass and the backward pass. Although the machine is very noisy and bulky it makes up for that from its superior cleaning power. It comes with a 9-foot-long hose for extra reach and two large tanks for full room cleaning. It also comes with the tough stain tool to spray and scrub extra tough spots and stains on stairs, upholstery and other soft surfaces.
Hoover Power Dash
This cleaner is the best one for those who live in apartments or condos. it has higher maneuverability\due to its smaller size. storage is also easy due to its compact size and lightweight. this cleaner can cover 8 square feet per cycle. Heatforce power allows faster drying. although the range is not that large, it offers powerful cleaning for high traffic areas and small spaces.
Floor cleaning Melbourne
We at one Direction Australia delivers the best floor cleaning service in Melbourne. Our cleaning staff uses the best cleaning equipment in the market to deliver you the most cost efficient and time efficient service. Our cleaning staff is highly qualified, experienced and reliable. Customer satisfaction is our priority and our cleaning crew is prepared to deliver you the best service there is.
Warehouse Floor cleaning Melbourne
One direction Australia provides the best warehouse cleaning service in Melbourne. The cleanliness of the warehouse is extremely important for the success of your business and the quality of your service. Warehouse floor cleaning is different from the usual floor cleaning service as It includes cleaning larger areas. We at one Direction Australia has expertise and the advanced equipment needed for cleaning warehouse floors to the highest quality.